Friday, March 2, 2012

getting it all together.....

have been so busy researching stuff for the trip,my list of things to do only seems to be getting longer..trying to be well informed but am almost to the point where I'm just over researching this.My planing for hiking the Appalachian Trail was almost nil..i suffered a little but learning things along the way was better then anything i could of googled !!
people have been very supportive of my journey and its great to have a total strangers wish you  good luck and a few kind souls have offered gear or assistance when i get near their area of the river !!!!
Its probably a good thing i haven't found  a canoe yet ...I'm so psyched about leaving i probably would of just grabbed my backpack and started paddling and its still just a little too cold for that .....

No comments:

Post a Comment